DATE: Thursday, 14th of October 2021
CONTACT: Marek Kopanický, e-mail: email@example.com
REGISTRATION: open until 13th of October, https://bit.ly/3F8w6m6
Europe aims to become the first climate-neutral continent by 2050. The European Commission released its Fit for 55 legislation package to reduce net greenhouse gas emissions by at least 55 % by 2030 in comparison with 1990.
The price of emission allowances is rising and the number of emission allowances decreases every year in some sectors, ensuring that total emissions fall and the ambitious goals are achieved. Private companies want to be ready for these upcoming changes, because asking „if“ or “when“ will these measures affect their businesses is not relevant anymore.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
– How to measure and report the carbon footprint of a product, service or a country?
– How to lower the carbon footprint?
– What does „Scope 1,2,3“ mean and how to achieve the carbon neutrality?
– How to satisfy the investors and banks which increasingly demand the minimization of impact on climate change?
The process of emissions management in companies will be introduced and presented on particular examples. The webinar will provide information about how a firm can measure its carbon footprint on its own or when a certified auditor is needed.
The goal of our webinar is to introduce the topic of a sustainable transition with the emphasis on measuring and reporting the carbon footprint. This is the second webinar of the series: Sustainable business: Trends and new opportunities, which is organized by SARIO – Slovak investment and trade development agency, SUSTO – Sustainability Tools and Circular Slovakia.
This event will be a part of the international initiative – Circular Week 2021 which takes place on the 11th – 17th of October. Circular Week includes series of international events – webinars, workshops, seminars and panels devoted to the circular economy.
Moderator: Denisa Rášová, President of Circular Slovakia
– Viktor Třebický, co-founder of CI2 and CI3
– Marek Frecer, Senior-Manager of the Risk Assurance department, PwC (member of Circular Slovakia)
– Lucia Korbelyiová, Senior Consultant at the Risk Assurance department, PwC (member of Circular Slovakia)