Date: 5 October, 10:00 CET
We invite you to the online discussion with participation of representatives from European countries with functioning EPR systems who will present their own experiences from the perspective of sorting plants and recyclers, answering questions, including:
- What is the EPR system and its effectiveness on selected European markets today?
- What are the obstacles and incentives within the EPR system to achieve higher collection and recycling rates?
- What are the best practices worth sharing? Can Poland take advantage of these practices?
- How should an EPR system for packaging work to activate sorting and recycling of various materials, including mixed waste?
- What does the cooperation with environmental organizations look like?
- What waste management solutions are implemented compared to those proposed in the Holistic Resource Systems model by TOMRA: deposit system, separate collection (with / without plastic as a separate fraction), mixed waste sorting.
For more on the topic of the webinar see